About Lorson Ranch
Southeast Colorado Springs is home to an affordable and luxurious community that combines a high standard of living with convenience, diversity, and affordability, namely Lorson Ranch. Conveniently located at the center of several major military operations such as Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base and Fort Carson military base, among others, Lorson ranch offers easy commutes to these bases for any active service men and women purchasing a home in this area.
Browse Security Communities
ABOUT NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN LORSON RANCH
Working with some of the best builders in the state, Lorson Ranch is a Master Planned community with numerous high-quality benefits and features. With homes starting in the low $200k to the mid $300k range, these properties perfectly blend affordability and luxury. Homes in the area are complete with one or two-car garages, large, spacious front and back yards, charming landscaping, and paved driveway. Inside these properties, homeowners can enjoy open-concept layouts, modern kitchens, between 3-4 spacious bedrooms, and much more! Many of these properties also have lots of luxury features, exclusive to this area, including include gas fireplaces, his and hers bathroom sinks, standalone soaker tubs, walk-in closets and outdoor cooking areas.
LIVING IN LORSON RANCH
With its fresh air, clear skies, and green yards, Lorson Ranch is a charming community that offers an easy commute to numerous military bases in the area. Lorson Ranch is also within proximity to numerous exciting amenities including downtown Colorado Springs, making it an overly safe and tranquil neighbourhood to live in.
Lorson Ranch is centrally located, just minutes from the I-25, making it easy to get around the area. However, with so much available to do at your doorstep, you probably won’t need to leave. You will not find such exceptional luxury homes, reasonable prices, convenient locations, and exciting amenities in one location anywhere else across the nation. Other exciting Lorson Ranch Community features include:
- With easy access to the mountain and the plains, activities such as mountain biking, hiking, dirt biking, four-wheeling are popular.
- Other popular outdoor recreational activities include hunting, fishing, camping, and more.
- Homeowners also place a high value on health and fitness, enjoying sports like skiing, golf, and rock climbing.
- Lorson Ranch is also close to major retail centers and is only a short 20-minute drive to downtown Colorado Springs.
- The area is served by two quality hospitals, Penrose and Memorial.
- Part of Widefield School District #3
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.