Falcon HiIls Colorado
About Falcon HiIls Colorado
Falcon Hills homes are nestled within acreage and green spaces providing many natural spaces to enjoy and play in. The community for is located just 30 minutes northeast of downtown Colorado Springs. This master-planned community has many affordable newer homes to choose from. A large section of the community continues to be developed, providing new and exciting developments to residents living in the area.
Browse Falcon Communities
FALCON HILLS REAL ESTATE, COLORADO SPRINGS
Falcon Hills was developed in the early 2000s and features single family homes from that period as well as ongoing new construction properties. Home buyers can choose from existing homes or new construction properties at attractive costs.
The community’s original homes are situated in the southeast and northwest sections of the community. They range from 1,600 square feet to 3,000 square feet, meeting the needs of a broad range of buyers. These established homes have the following features:
• Hardwood flooring
• Granite countertops
• Kitchen islands
• Stainless steel appliances
Newer homes in the area have a variety of floor plans and housing styles to choose from. From bungalows to large two-story homes, there is an option you will love. If you are looking for a new construction home, you can work with the builder to customize your floor plans. The floor plans that are currently offered by Falcon Hills builders include
• The Onyx Plan is a ranch-style home with a triple front garage. These homes feature 3 bedrooms with two enjoying the convenience of en-suite bathrooms. This floorplan features 1,500+ square feet of living space. Open-concept design is featured, the kitchen, living, and dining areas located in the back of the house. Onyx’s plans also include a backyard covered patio for entertainment and outdoor dining.
• The Amethyst Plan offers sleek styling with a peaked roofline. This single-family ranch-style home features a triple-car garage and 1,400+ of living space. The floorplan accommodates 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, providing a perfect option for those looking for a starter home.
• The Coral Plan features over 1,800 square feet of space across two stories. Coral features 3 bedrooms on the upper level, as well as two bathrooms upstairs. The third bathroom is located on the main floor. The plan also features an upstairs loft area that can be used for a number of purposes.
• The Citrine Plan offers about 2,000 square feet of living space across two-stories and is perfect for larger families. The spacious floorplan features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and it can accommodate a 4th bedroom on the main floor if you need it. The open-concept kitchen and dining area provides ample space to host family dinners and holiday parties.
FALCON HILLS HOMES ARE CLOSE TO THE FOLLOWING MILITARY BASES
• Peterson Air Force Base – 20 minute drive
• United States Air Force Academy – 25 minute drive
• Schriever Air Force Base – 29 minute drive
• Fort Carson – 38 minute drive
• Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base – 40 minute drive
FALCON HILLS COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS
The beautiful Black Forest area is just north of Falcon Hills. Families will enjoy hiking, biking, and sightseeing on the many trails located in the area. Horseback riding is also a favorite activity in this area. A short 10-minute drives brings you to a wealth of natural spaces in which you can play, relax, and exercise.
Community conveniences are also plentiful. At the corner of Stapleton Drive and Meridian Road, sits a smaller commercial space with a couple of restaurants and a liquor store. Drive a few minutes down the road, and larger retail spaces can be found with big box stores, restaurants, grocery stores, and more. Whether you’re looking for exceptional outdoor recreation options or a fantastic home in a convenient location, you will find what you are looking for in Falcon Hills
SCHOOLS NEAR HOMES IN FALCON HILLS
The Colorado Springs School District, District 49, serves students in Falcon Hills. Children in Falcon Hills will be assigned to one of the following schools:
• Meridian Ranch Elementary School
Falcon Middle School
• Falcon High School
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.